On 8th of February, 2013, the Pan-European University had hosted an International Scientific Conference titled "20 Years of Economic Reforms in Central and Eastern Europe", during which prof. Kornai (Hungary) and prof. Polterovich (Russia) - world-renown economists - were granted a honorary title. The conference was a huge success, which we owe to our guest speakers, who traveled to Slovakia from all over the world to share their academic views and debate on contemporary economic issues.
Pan-European University will keep on hosting such high-profile conferences and events on various topics and in different formats in the future.
We offer access to the materials presented during the conference to all guests of our website below.
- Dr. Habib Chamoun-Nicolas (Mexico) [12,94 MB]
- Dipl.-Ing. Peter Havlik (Austria) [651,17 kB]
- prof. János Kornai (Hungary) [223 kB]
- prof. Dr. Alexander Libman (Germany) [243,55 kB]
- prof. Elżbieta Mączyńska-Ziemacka (Poland) [85 kB]
- prof. Victor M. Polterovich (Russia) [331,5 kB]
- prof. Ing. Milan Šikula, DrSc. (Slovakia) [1,99 MB]