Why PEU (10 reasons)
- High quality programs of studies in all 3 university cycles (bachelor, master´s and PhD.). Opportunity to achieve a professional doctorate and to conduct studies in a total of 20 accredited programs at 5 different faculties, with 13 various specialisations.
- Practice-oriented education aiming at real projects in cooperation with clients, supervised by a practically oriented team of university lecturers.
- Individualized approach towards its students, both in direct tuition and administration of studies. Tuition in small study and project groups.
- An up-to-date technical standard of equipment, comprising modern facilities and specialised laboratories in selected fields (Media Centre, Moot Court room, 3D IT laboratories)
- Strong strategic partnerships in delivering education and practical study experience, counting corporate partners such as IBM, Slovak Football Association, News and Media Holding, NARKS – National Association of Real Estate Agents, Asseco Central Europe, etc.
- A constantly renewed innovation of softwares available for students – free subscriptions for Microsoft Office 365, professional IBM software and access to the most prestigeous scientific online databases. For Law students a free subscription for an automatized tool of legal information (ASPI).
- Opportunity to gain an international experience through Erasmus+ studies at one of more than 60 partner universities within Europe and more than 20 partner universities outside the EU.
- Opportunity to obtain the grant for special needs (social scholarship) and a grant for extraordinary study merits. The tuition fees may be paid in monthly or a semester-based instalments.
- Cross-faculty studies – opportunity to conduct studies parallelly at 2 different faculties at a reduced tuition fee.
- Varied extra-curricular life, including discussion seminars, workshops, exhibitions, sports events, movie and cinema production presentations and student parties.